Dye C13 Jersey Description
The C13 jersey boasts a comfortable fit with unmatched protection. Constructed with a new innovative and exclusive features like Pigsticker Protection, Bomb-Proof Construction, Prevent breathable venting & assembly, and of course our traditional patented DyeTack Performance Grip. Designed with a V-neck collar, compression formed body padding. Flexible, lightweight elbow pads and dye glove cuffs offer exceptional freedom of rotation and movement.
• Double stitched shoulders and 200d Nylon double stitched forearm and elbow pads combine to make the new Bomb-Proof C13 playing gear our most durable jersey.
• Our Old School Fit gear has been inspired by the previous generations of Core jerseys we have done. The culmination of more than 10 years of endless testing has allowed us to construct the most functional and advanced gear ever.
• Utilizing silicone-injected technology, DyeTack is an adherent grip that improves performance. Our patented DyeTack material is placed on a soft layer of Lycra compression, located on the chest of the jersey. Designed to cling to the back of your tank, DyeTack steadies your marker and increases accuracy.
• Pigsticker is a new system designed with Lycra compression padding to protect your most vulnerable areas. Slowly but surely, Dye is taking the pain out of paintball.
• Our Prevent Breathable Assembly method maximizes airflow throughout your playing gear, keeping air circulating to keep you cool. It is designed to disperse the heat away from all parts of your body. While the Breathable Assembly keeps you cool it also maintains a barrier between you and the elements.
Dye C13 Pants Description
The all-new Dye C13 Pant is the result of close collaboration among pro athletes, material experts, and designers. Manufactured with features like Breathable Assembly, Pigsticker Protection, and Bombproof Construction. A
Hyper-Flex harness-stabilizing back yoke, double stitched flex-paneled ballistic 400 D nylon knees, adjustable waist and cuffs, a reinforced saddle seat, and responsive air-foam padding in sensitive areas.
With double stitching and a mix of 400d and 200d nylon combine to make the new Bomb-Proof C13 our most durable pant. With our 100% 400d nylon knee you are guaranteed the most consistent weave and strength available. Our nylon blend has a higher durability rating than most Kevlar’s out there. With Bomb-Proof Construction you can slide, dive, crawl, and roll with confidence.
Our Old School Fit gear has been inspired by the previous generations of Core pants we have done. The culmination of 10 years of endless testing has allowed us to construct the most
functional and advanced gear ever.
A Hyper Flex harness stabilizing back yoke. This helps keep your harness right where you want it.
Our Prevent Breathable Assembly method maximizes airflow throughout your playing gear, keeping air circulating to keep you cool. It is designed to disperse the heat away from all parts of your body. While the Breathable Assembly keeps you cool it also maintains a barrier between you and the elements.
• Industrial rivet button
• Durable YKK zipper
• Air foam crotch protection
• Custom DYE 50/50 lycra-nylon crotch venting
• Ballistic double stitched 400d & 200d knee protection
• Adjustable waist with smaller hip buckle
• Tournament air dry loop
• Hyper flex yoke featuring dye’s custom venting
• Pigsticker 200d hip protection
• Dual fuzzy stick pockets
• Reinforced triple stitched saddle seat
• Inside and Rear nylon Prevent venting to keep you cool
• Adjustable drawstring ankle cuffs
Dye i4 Goggles Description
The smallest profile, lightest, and best field of vision available. The Pro i4 is the apex of Dye's long legacy of goggle engineering. The thermal lens leads the industry in optical clarity and provides a distortion and fog free field of vision regardless of weather. The i4 system also has a variety of lens options to match your lighting conditions.
• The i4 has a revolutionary patent pending rapid lens change system, allowing lens changes in ten seconds or less. It is as simple as pushing on each interior tab arm, then slide them forward and the lens is free to be removed.
• The anatomically correct i4 mask system offers the best in comfortable for all facial contours. The i4 is tested at twice the current impact ASTM and CE standards. Dye's proprietary dual stage foam combines open and closed cell foam technology. Dual stage foam is specifically designed to "sheet" sweat and moisture away from your face, providing an undeniably resilient boundary between your eyes and perspiration.
• Tiger Teeth buckles allow you to adjust your Invision woven rubber strap for a custom fit. Tiger teeh are designed to bite down and secure the strap during rigorous competition. • Ear protection is critical, but it does not need to be bulky. The i4 system features a compression formed earpiece that is soft, flexible and extremely lightweight. Cool Max material in the ear protection has also been added to increase moisture evaporation.
• Using patented technology the i4's precise blade angling and proven venting configuration, heat and moisture dissipates quickly. Scream Multi-Directional Venting makes communication with teammates effortlessly by carrying your voice farther.
• The i4 offers more peripheral vision, than any other mask system on the market today. Movement is easier to recognize and provides a distinct tactical advantage. This is combined with our optically correct toroidal impact lens that protects your eyes. This is coupled with HARDCOAT, a scratch resistant coating that protects both sides of the lens against scratches and minor abrasions, and the UV coating offers exceptional protection from the sun's harmful rays.
• The i4 features an industry first compound radius lens with thermal technology, giving the player the ultimate vertical/horizontal peripheral vision. Dye thermal lenses provide the benchmark for anti-fog performance. All invision lenses provide perfect optical clarity and set the standard for visual performance.